Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Where did I go!??

It feels like its been forever since I lasted posted on my blog.
Well, it has been forever.
I've been so busy the past few weeks. For starters, I changed schools, and I'm now finishing the school year with online schooling. It's been really hard dealing with school ever since I moved to Ohio 3 years ago, and this year it got to the point where I had to do something about it. I must say, I'm much happier now that I left that school and take online school. It's been a big change, but I'm totally up for it.
Another thing is that last weekend, I was in New York City! I took a little trip to see friends and family, but unfortunately, three days wasn't enough for me to really enjoy my visit. Also, it was freezing, so it made it hard for me to enjoy my trip! I'm soooo over this winter weather! Where's spring!?? You know, studies show that more people become depressed in the winter than in the summer, because of the weather! Well I don't blame them! It's been a long winter, full of grey skies, snow storms, and freezing cold temperatures. I think this has been the longest winter ever! I'm counting down the days until spring, who's with me?
I have some more makeup tutorials, which I will have posted very soon. Also, I have a lot more reviews coming up, and I've been thinking about posting some "Outfit of the Days," so I'm super excited about that!
I'm also going to start explaining a little more about myself. I feel like I haven't really told you guys who I really am, and it's time I start showing myself through my blog.
Stay posted, I promise I will start posting often again!
xoxo, Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment