Sunday, January 23, 2011

Gold Rush makeup Tutorial

Hey Guys! Here's another tutorial. I bought some Ulta Minerals Eye shadows a while ago but haven't really used them, so I decided to make a tutorial using some of them and see how I like them. The result, I'm going to Ulta to get more.
Enjoy : )

Products I used:

Step 1: Prime your eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer. Make sure to prime your lower lid too.

Step 2: Using an eye shadow brush, pat Ulta Minerals Powder Eye Shadow in Gold in the lid. Be sure to tap off the excess eye shadow off your brush before patting it on since it's a loose eye shadow.

Step 3: Using a crease brush, apply Mac All That Glitters Eye Shadow into your crease and outer corner, blending the two colors together.

Step 4: Apply a Silk colored eye shadow on your brow bone and inner corner. I used Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Wet/Dry Eye Shadow in Peachy Jean.

Step 5: Line your lower lash line with a purple eye liner. I used NYX Eye Liner Pencil in Purple.

Step 6: Using an angled eye liner brush, apply Ulta Minerals Powder Eye Shadow in Wisteria over the purple eye liner. This will make the purple more vibrant.

Step 7: Liner your upper lashes with a black eye liner. I used NYX Eye Liner Pencil in Black.

Step 8: Apply your mascara on your top and bottom lashes, and you're all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment