Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Barney the Dinosaur Eyes Tutorial...?

Ok, so as I was doing this tutorial, I was trying to think of a catchy name I could give this look, but I couldn't think of anything. Then, as I was selecting which pictures I was thinking, what do these colors remind me of?
Then it hit me.
Green. Purple. Dinosaur. Barney.
Enjoy : )

Step 1: Prime your lids. I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance, but any base or primer will work.

**I used eye shadows from Ulta, as you can see in the picture at the top. The eye shadow names are:
Top Left: Shamrock
Bottom Left: Amethyst
Top Right: Plum Smoke
Bottom Right: Mystical


Step 2: Using an eyeshadow brush, apply the color Plum Smoke all over your eyelid.

Step 3: Using a crease brush, apply the color Mystical into your crease.

Step 4: Using an angled eyeshadow brush or a crease brush, apply the color Amethyst into the outer corners of your eye, blending it together with the crease color Plum Smoke.

Step 5: Using an angled eyeliner brush, line your lower lash line with the color Shamrock, winging the color up to your brown bone.

Step 6: Line your upper lashes with a dark chocolate brown eyeliner. I used Too Faced Lava Gloss Eyeliner in Chocolate Lava.

Step 7: Using a smudge tip, Smudge the color across your lash line. softening the dark brown color. Also, apply the eyeliner onto your waterline.

Step 8: Apply two coats of mascara on your top lashes, and one coat on your bottom lashes. I used L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara in Blackest Black.

And there you have it, you're Barney eyes.
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment