Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hey guys!
So today I was having one of those lazy days. Here's how my day went so far:
6:30-2:30 - got up, get ready, and went to school
2:30-3:00 - came home, put on my pajamas, and ate a snack
3:00-now - sat on the couch watching the Clique movie and Family Guy reruns (Thanks Netflix)

I know, right? What an exciting day. Well at least I don't have to worry too much about doing any last minute studying because tonight we're supposed to be getting 3-5 inches of snow. That means there's a 90% chance we're having a snow day. I normally spend my snow days all snug inside my house (btw, I can't stand being outside when it's snowing/cold... how many hours away is Florida?).
But tomorrow I'm planning on spending my day with my older sister at the mall for some last minute Christmas shopping. I'm planning on doing a Christmas shopping haul tomorrow as soon as I get back.


One store I specifically have in mind that would be great for getting all my friends gifts for the holidays is Victoria's Secret. Now I don't plan on buying my friends lingerie or anything, but instead I'm thinking about getting them all gifts from the Victoria's Secret makeup, lotion, and perfume collections. They make such cute gifts and the prices are great. Stay tuned in tomorrow for a haul!


Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment