Sunday, December 12, 2010

Purple Eyes Tutorial

Here's a tutorial that looks great especially on brown eyes. Purple tends to make brown eyes really pop! It's a super easy and inexpensive look. I will be sure to add what products I used in this tutorial.
Enjoy : )

Step 1: Prime your upper and lower lids. I used my MAC Paint Pot in Painterly as a base, but any base or primer will work.


Step 2: Using an eyeshadow brush, pat on a lavender color all over your eyelid. I used the lavender eyeshadow from Almay Intense I-Color in Purple Trio for Browns


Step 3: Using a crease brush or an angled brush, take the dark purple from the Almay shadows and pat it onto the outer corner of your lid and blend it into your crease.

Step 4: Take the light color of the three and put it on your brow bone, and the inner corner of your eyes.


Step 5: Take an angled eyeliner brush and line the outer half of your lower lashes with the dark purple, and the inner half with the lavender.

Step 6: Use liquid eyeliner and line your lashes, making the line thicker towards the outer corner. I used L'Oreal Lineur Intense Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black.

Step 7: Put two coats of mascara on your upper lashes, and one coat one your lower lashes. I used L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara in Blackest Black.
.

And that's all! I hope you like this tutorial : )

No comments:

Post a Comment