Sunday, December 19, 2010

Victoria's Secret Haul!

Hey guys!
Sorry it's been a few days since I've been on here. I've been busy wrapping up all the Christmas presents! I was having trouble trying to figure out what to get my friends this year. I haven't been friends with them for so long so I wasn't sure what to get them. Then I remembered the last time when I went to the mall, I went to Victoria's Secret. I absolutely love Victoria's Secret lotions and fragrances. They smell sooo sweet and feminine. Victoria's Secret has a lot of gift sets with their signature fragrances and body care products, and all for great prices! I bought two of my friends the Body Mist Gift Set. It comes with five 1.7 oz body sprays, Love Spell, Coconut Passion, Pure Seduction, Lost in Fantasy, and Secret Charm. They smell great, and this gift set was only $15.
Another gift set I bought was their Hydrating Body Lotion Gift Set. It comes with five 1.7 oz lotions in the same scents as the body mists. This was also $15.
Some other small gifts I bought for only $10 were the ornament gifts. These are great stocking stuffers and will make anyone happy to unwrap them!
You can check them all out at Victoria'sSecret.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment