Sunday, December 12, 2010

Neutral Pink Eyes Tutorial

Here's a soft neutral look that's pretty and feminine.
Enjoy : )

Step 1: Prime your upper and lower lids. I used MAC Paint Pot in Painterly.

Step 2: Using a sponge applicator, take a rose pink color and pat it all over your lids. I used the pink eyeshadow from NYX 10 color eyeshadow palette from The Runway Collection in Champagne and Caviar.

Step 3: Using an angled brush, pat a dark bronze/brown color onto the outer corners of your eyelids and blend into your crease.

Step 4: Sweep a champagne color onto your brow bone. I used Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Wet/Dry Shadow in Gold Rush.

Step 5: Using an angled eyeliner brush, line your lower lash line with a dark brown eyeshadow. I used the dark brown from the NYX 10 color eyeshadow palette from The Runway Collection in Champagne and Caviar.

Step 6: Line your upper lashes and your waterline with a dark chocolate brown eyeliner. I used Too Faced Lava Gloss Eyeliner in Chocolate Lava.
Step 7: Apply two coats of mascara on your top lashes and one coat on your bottom lashes. I used L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara in Blackest Black.
This look is soft and really brings out the natural beauty and features in your eyes.
I hope you like it : )

No comments:

Post a Comment