Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hint of Green Eyes Tutorial

I tried this look on my little sister, and I must say, I'm really happy with the way it turned out! The green looks soft and subtle, and it can totally be worn as an everyday look!
Enjoy : )
(By the way, this tutorial was done on my sister, thanks for letting me try this look on you!)

Step 1: Prime your upper and lower eyelids. I used Mac Paint Pot in Painterly.

Step 2: Using an eyeshadow brush, pat MAC All That Glitters eyeshadow all over your lids.
Step 3: Using crease brush or an angled eyeshadow brush, blend MAC Wondergrass eyeshadow (which is the color I used but has been discontinued, so an alternative would be MAC Swimming eyeshadow on the outer corners of your lid, as well as your crease.
Step 4: Sweep a champagne color on your brow bone. I used Victoria's Secrets Beauty Rush Wet/Dry eyeshadow in Gold Rush.
Step 5: Line your top lashes with a dark chocolate brown eyeliner. I used Too Faced Lava Gloss Eyeliner in Chocolate Lava. Line your waterline with a white eyeliner. I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk.
Step 6: Apply two coats of mascara on your top lashes, and one coat on your bottom lashes. I used Maybelline Define-A-Lash Lengthening Mascara in Black.

I hope you like this look : )

No comments:

Post a Comment