Friday, December 24, 2010

Finger Paints Nail Polish Review!

I love getting a manicure (who doesn't, right?). But when I don't have time to go to the nail salon, I try my best to give myself a good at-home manicure, and in order to do that, you need a good quality nail polish. I was always having the same problems with my nail polishes. Either they were too thick, too liquidy, or when they would dry, there would be tiny air bubbles all over my nail. Trust me, that's not attractive. Anyway, I was at Sally Beauty Supply, and as I was making my way to the cash register, the "Buy 2, get 1 free" sign over the nail polishes caught my eye. Clearly I had to get some.
I bought a few nail polishes from the brand Finger Paints. Each nail polish costs about $4.99, but because of the deal Sally Beauty Supply had, I got three for the price of two. I've tried two of the colors I bought, but I really liked one in particular, and that is the color "Natural Talent". It is a light pink, very natural looking color. It can be used as the base color for a French manicure. I put two coats (the color wasn't very visible with just one coat) and I must say I'm impressed. The nail polish wasn't too thick or thin, so it was really easy to apply. Also, no air bubbles! It dried up in about five minutes, and it was nice and smooth.
Overall, I really liked this nail polish! I definitely recommend this product, so check it out at Sally Beauty Supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment